Congratulations on earning the Rank of Eagle Scout.
You have joined the ranks of fellow Scouts who have gone on to serve as President of Our Country, Stepped on the surface of the Moon, or served in every branch of the Armed Forces during times of War or Peace, to protect our freedom.
If you have received your Eagle Scout Award or are planning to hold a Court of Honor
and you are a resident of the City of Cranston, RI or a relative of a member of this Post please contact us.
Our Post will issue a Good Citizenship Citation in your name. Sample below.
Please email or call us with the following information:
Date you received or will receive your Eagle Award
Your telephone number
Your Scoutmasters Name
Planning your Eagle Court- Of- Honor
Need a Hall to hold you Court of Honor? Contact our
Post for a special rental rate just for Eagle Scouts.
In Subject put "Eagle Scout Court"
The President of the United States would also like to recognize your achievement. If you, your parents or your Scoutmaster inform the White House of your achievement of the rank of Eagle Scout a special greeting will be sent from the President.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL GREETING REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING PREFERABLY SENT BY FAX TO 202-395-1232 OR BY WEB MAIL, OR U.S. MAIL:
The White House
Attn: Greetings Office
Washington, D.C. 20502-0039
- REQUIRED INFORMATION. Please include the following in your request:
- Eagle Scout Award Greeting request.
- name and home address of honoree(s)
- form of address (Mr., Ms., Mrs., Dr., Miss, etc.)
- exact date of occasion (month, day, year)
- your (the requestor's) name and daytime phone number
- any specific mailing instructions if other than to honoree's address