2014 RI American Legion State Runner Up
2012/ 2013 Final 8 Appearance
2011 RI American Legion Player of the Year: Jeff Diehl
2011 RI American Legion Cliff Gardner Sportsmanship Award: Gershkoff AutoBody Auburn Post 20
2011 RI American Legion Val Innocente Coach of the Year: David Schiappa
Department of RHODE ISLAND
AMERICAN LEGION 2011 STATE Champions
AUTO BODY AUBURN POST 20
AMERICAN LEGION BASEBALL
|General Manager||Steve Gershkoff|
|Director of Baseball Operations||David Schiappa|
|Assistant Coaches||Chris Hopkins|
|Associate Staff||Aaron Simon|
|Jr. Legion Coaches|
|2014 TRIP Participant FORM||Recruiting Area||PHOTOS|
|2014 2014 Legion Contract||2014 player indemnification form||Recent Alumni Who Have Played College BASEBALL||2010 PHOTOS|
|2014 PLAYER Indemnification Form||DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO FIELDS||RI AMERICAN LEGION BASEBALL|
Family-owned and operated since 1945
ITEMS THAT NEED TO BE BROUGHT TO THE MEETING
1. Read the team rules and contract on this site. Print out the form. Parent and player must sign and date and bring to the meeting.
2. Print out and fill out the Player Information Sheet on this site. Fill out and bring to the meeting.
3. Those attending the trip-read, print, fill out and sign trip participant form. Make sure you fill out completely and remember to circle yes/no for consent of treatment.
4. Click on the Player Indemnification Release Agreement Form 2. Fill out, print out, and complete all signatures. Leave the enrollment numbers blank.
Team name is Gershkoff Auto Body Auburn Post 20. You do not need to have a notary stamp.
5. If you are from a private school, please fill out and print out the Team Declaration Form. (Form 77). Leave the third and fourth lines blank and I will fill them out.
6. Bring a check made out to Gershkoff Baseball Club for $150.00 dollars. This is your team registration fee.
Annual Marchetti's Dinner June 21st 2014 6:30 PM at Auburn Post
Lake George Saratoga Springs.
Saratoga Stampede AL Tournament July 8 to the 12
Staying at Six Flags Lodge 518 824 6060
any player is interested in assistance with college placement,
showcases, or fundraising,
please contact Coach Simon.
Please remember we are encouraging players to find employment M-F during
the day in order to commit to our schedule.
American Legion Baseball Scholarship Application
RI AMERICAN LEGION FALL BASEBALL LEAGUE
PAST TRIPS OUR TEAM HAS MADE
2011 Dept. of R.I. Champions
2008 Dept. of R.I. Champions
1987 Dept. of R.I. Champions
1975 Dept. of R.I. Champions
1973 Dept. of R.I. Champions
1967 Dept. of R.I. Champions
1956 Dept. of R.I. Champions
Final Four appearances: 2011, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009
American Legion Code
Keep my temper; Keep myself fit; Keep a Stout heart in defeat;
Keep my pride under in victory; Keep a sound soul;
A clean mind; And a Healthy body